Terms & Conditions
Upon coming to a business agreement with Internet Local Listings, the following Terms & Conditions apply to both parties of the agreement:
I. Internet Local Listings Services
• Internet Local Listings works to provide front page placement on major search engines for local businesses across the United States and Canada within 59 days.
• Internet Local Listings is not affiliated with Google, Yahoo!, Bing or any other search engine. Our technical support department uses various methods for keyword selection, directory placement, ranking reports and other research that goes into optimizing your business listing which may vary depending on the client’s business location; whether it be the city, state, province, country or any other location.
• Internet Local Listings follows the guidelines of each search engine that we utilize in the optimization process and adheres strictly to the terms and conditions of these services.
• Internet Local Listings maintains local business listings monthly to ensure accurate information is submitted across the internet through the use of several directories and websites.
• The technical support team makes efforts to ensure that the services offered provideclients with the best results possible.
• Internet Local Listings worked to provide Google Local placement ONLY and does not promise state-wide, national coverage or any specific radius.
• Internet Local Listings promises clients a 59 day guarantee.
• The guarantee states that clients who are not ranking on the front page of the Google Local section for at least two keywords within 59 days will have warranted modified billing in order to satisfy our guarantee depending on the type of account the client holds with us.
• The guarantee states that clients who are not ranking on the front page of the GoogleLocal section for at least two keywords within 59 days will have warranted modified billing in order to satisfy our guarantee depending on the type of account the client holds with us.
• For all month-to-month accounts, billing will be placed on hold upon the account holders inquiry of a non-ranking issue and the agreeance of the customer support representative and will be placed back into recurring after a month of stopped billing unless the account holder contacts Internet Local Listings again to inform that the listing still cannot be found on the front page of Google Local.
• For all prepaid accounts, the account holder will receive one additional month of service at the end of their term upon inquiry of a non-ranking issue and the agreeance of the customer support representative and will have an additional month issued to the end of their term when the account holder contacts Internet Local Listings again to inform that the listing still cannot be found on the front page of Google Local.
• The 59 day guarantee comes into effect on the day that the client’s Google Places listing is pinned – This may not always be the same day that you become a client of Internet Local Listings and may vary depending on the type of PIN verification that Google allows as well as other seen or unforeseen factors.
• If the client decides to change their keywords at any time, the 59 day guarantee will restart from the day that these changes are noted.
III. Client Communication
• Internet Local Listings requires client communication from time-to-time in order to verify business information, keep up-to-date with search engine requirements, process cancellations, etc.
• Clients are aware that their assistance is needed during initial account set up, as well as throughout the business agreement and must notify a representative of Internet Local Listings immediately upon receiving any type of voice verification call, post card, etc.
• Clients will be informed of the different PIN methods required of Google to maintain proper status according to the changes in their algorithims. (Methods include but are not limited to: phone calls and post cards).
• Internet Local Listings does not hold clients in any type of contract upon signing up for services.
• Clients agree to inform Internet Local Listings seven days prior to their next due billing in the event that the client wishes to terminate the business agreement.
• Clients must submit a written document (via email to email@example.com) stating that they no longer wish to proceed with their internet marketing campaign in order for a cancellation to be successfully processed.
• Cancellations will NOT be processed unless Internet Local Listings obtains written consent to discontinue the business relationship – Phone calls will NOT be accepted as a form of cancellation.
• If services are not cancelled at least 7 days prior to the monthly renewal date, the client understands that they will NOT be refunded any money for the next month of service.
• Upon cancellation, the client understands that they are not entitled to a refund of any payments that have already been made to Internet Local Listings as work has been provided to the client each month leading to the date of cancellation.
• Internet Local Listings cannot and does not guarantee and Return of Investment to any client.
• Charges will appear on the clients statement as: INTERNET LOCAL LISTINGS
• In month-to-month terms, Internet Local Listings will auto-renew on a monthly basis until client cancels the business agreement. This billing date typically occurs on the same day of each month as the first day of signing up.
• Clients are aware that work will begin on their account and they will be billed on the day that they sign up with Internet Local Listings and proceed through the account set up process.
• The account set up process begins with the set up of a call back time and/or being transferred to a Pinning Coordinator and concludes upon obtaining keywords and verifying business information.
• The account holder is the only person that is authorized to make any changes to the billing of any account.
• Any changes that are to be made to the billing portion of the business agreement must be communicated with the Internet Local Listings billing department and can be done so through phone call (888)770-3590 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Credit Cards will not be accepted for any transactions over the amount of $400 USD. ACH or wire transfers are made available to each client with amounts that go over this limit.
• Internet Local Listings does not contact clients for billing information unless a payment is declined, in which case a member of our billing department may call in an attempt to obtain up-to-date information.
• Late payments are subject to a 15% late fee and work will continue to be done on the account for 90 days past an initial missed payment.
• Internet Local Listings will attempt to correspond with clients in order to assist in keeping accounts current so as to avoid any extra fees.
• Internet Local Listings is not liable for any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, direct or indirect damages for loss of business profit, personal injuries, business interruptions, state licensing requirements or any other loss resulting in the use or inability to use Internet Local Listing’s services. The maximum liability is limited to the amount that has been forfeited for the services that have been provided.
• The client understands and agrees to adhere to the governing laws by the State of California upon purchasing Internet Local Listing’s services. The client also agrees to act in accordance with the jurisdiction of the State of California, County of Orange, with issues of any such matter relating to the purchase of the services provided by Internet Local Listings.
• Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or breach thereof, shall be ultimately resolved through arbitration that is administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial.
• Arbitration Rules. Judgment upon the reward rendered by the arbitrators is able to be submitted in any court which has jurisdiction. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language in the County of Orange in the State of California in accordance with the United States Arbitration Act. There shall be three arbitrators, named in accordance with such rules. Lastly, the client is aware that Internet Local Listings may change these Terms & Conditions without official notice at its’ discretion.
Phone Number: (888)770-3950
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday – 6:00 am – 6:00 pm PST.